Prizes will be awarded to the authors of the three best papers!
The best three papers the following prizes will be awarded:
1st → € 500,00
2nd → € 350,00
3th → € 150,00
Following the success of both the 1st, 2nd, 3rd , 4th, 5th , 6th and 7th Iberian Conferences on Entrepreneurship, it is with great joy and satisfaction that we invite the academic and business communities to submit papers to Ciem2018 (8th Iberian Conference on Entrepreneurship), to be held on 15 and 16 November 2018, in Salamanca, in Colegio Fonseca, Spanish.
Authors may submit original scientific papers addressing the following topics:
- Corporate entrepreneurship
- Creative Entrepreneurship and artisanal business
- Cultural entrepreneurship (culture and community)
- Entrepreneurship and strategic direction
- Ecotourism entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and education (Teaching: teaching methodology and experiences)
- Entrepreneurship and finance.
- Business Entrepreneurship
- Family Entrepreneurship, succession and transfer of businesses
- Minority Entrepreneurship
- Rural Entrepreneurship, regional development and tourism
- Social entrepreneurship
- Urban Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and innovation
- Entrepreneurship and globalization
- Green and sustainable Entrepreneurship
- Entrepreneurship and public policy
- Entrepreneurship and business incubators
- Technology-based Entrepreneurship
- Methodological Challenges and research methods
- Business Financing (new and growing companies)
- Ethics and Social responsibility
- Technology and knowledge transfer
- Relevance of research about entrepreneurship
- Case study
Three types of papers can be submitted:
Full paper: Finished or consolidated works, to be included in one of the Conference themes. These papers are assigned a 6-page limit.
Short paper: Ongoing works with relevant preliminary results, opened to discussion. These papers are assigned a 4-page limit.
Poster paper: Initial work with relevant ideas, opened to discussion. These papers are assigned a 2-page limit.
The copy of the paper sent to the Scientific Committee for review should not contain any information allowing the identification of the author(s). Hence, information such as, names, affiliations and author´s references should not appear in the original version provided. Such information should only be included in the final version of the paper.
The papers that are submitted must not be published, nor under review for any other conference or national and international publications.
All papers must follow the formatting rules and are to be written in Portuguese, Spanish or English, and the abstracts must also be submitted in English.
All papers will be subject to “blind review” by, at least, two members of the Scientific Committee.
Authors of accepted papers may present their work during the working sessions. The duration of each presentation should not exceed more than 12 minutes, plus another 4 minutes for discussion.
The authors of accepted short papers and company papers will dispose of an 10 minute presentation in the Conference Work Session, and approximately 4 minutes of discussion will follow each presentation.
The authors of accepted poster papers must also build and print a poster to be exhibited during the Conference. This poster must follow an A1 or A2 vertical format. The Conference includes Work Sessions where these posters are presented and orally discussed, with a 5-minute limit per poster.
Submission of papers: September 15, 2018
Notification of acceptance: September 30, 2018
Submission of the final version of accepted papers: October 15, 2018
Registration fee payment deadline, to ensure the inclusion of the accepted papers in the conference web sites: October 20, 2018
Looking forward to see you soon,